- You may not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Any information provided by you on this site shall not be misleading in any way. iv. The Company specifically prohibits any other use of IDfy.com, and all Users agree not to do any of the following:
- Use the Company’s databases for any purpose other than seeking background verification check of candidates/employees/tenants, including but not limited to using the information in the database to sell or promote any products or services;
- Post or submit to the Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
- Post on the Site any franchise, pyramid scheme, ‘club membership’, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an upfront or periodic payment, pays commissions only), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site’s infrastructure;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site;
- You must use the Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including, without limitation, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of registered members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site, are not permitted. This includes the unauthorized interception of the data stream coming from or going into the Site, as well as attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Site or exceeding your authorized access.
- You understand that the Company has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Web Site) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or summons. In addition, the Company may (and you hereby expressly authorize the Company to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as the Company, in its sole discretion, believes necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- It is possible, that other users (including unauthorized users or ‘hackers’) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Site and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Site, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. IDfy.com does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Site. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Site. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Site.
On non-conformance by users of any of the aforesaid terms, the Company may in its sole discretion, restrict or terminate the offending user’s ability to access the Site and determine whether to take any other actions, whether to remove or request the removal of the Content.
(a) Using your Aadhaar number for authenticating it against the Central Identities Data Repository.
(b) Retrieving a report of information received during such authentication, and sharing it with the Client in a form and manner of our and/or the Client’s choosing.
(a) The information you provide the Company on this Site may be used to conduct an in-person verification (“IPV”) of the address you provide, through the Company’s personnel or third parties specifically engaged by the Company for such purpose (“IPV Personnel”).
(b) By agreeing to take part in the verification service you expressly agree to the IPV, which shall be conducted in a manner determined by us. The IPV process will include but is not limited to (i) IPV Personnel visiting the address you provide the Company, for which you hereby expressly grant them right of ingress and egress to reach the address; (ii) IPV Personnel conducting a questionnaire-based verification and (iii) Conducting a public search for any civil and/or criminal cases filed against you in a court of law in India.
(c) The information you provide the Company may also be used in preparing a verification report based on the above information collected towards the Verification Service and providing it to the Client in a form and manner determined by the Company/Client.
(d) In the event that the Client concerned has agreed with the Company upon a provision for you to raise a dispute regarding the results of any verifications conducted towards the Purpose, and should you wish to exercise such provision to dispute the results of such IPV or other verification for the Purpose, you acknowledge that the information you provide will be further used by the Company to carry out local court checks. You further acknowledge that such information may be shared and communicated with an advocate or solicitor practicing in the relevant court.